Sebastiao is a 7 year old explorer of the Ecuadorian rain forest.
Follow his adventures through this field journal.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Tarantula in My Bed

This is a scary of a big black tarantula. This one was found on my bed one night. It was on my legs, but I flicked it off. We were all screaming trying to figure out how to get it out of the house. I couldn't calm down because I was too frightened. I can still feel the spot where the tarantula was.

Field Note: This is an Ecuadorian Purple Tarantula. For more information on all types of tarantulas visit: Tarantula Photo Gallery

2 comments:

  1. That is sooooo creepy. Have you seen any more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sebastio, Wow...that must have been pretty scary. I would probably still be able to feel the spot on my leg too:)This is great! I just saw that you have your own blog. How exciting! It seems like you are enjoying Ecuador...except for the tarantual in your bed:) I'm so glad to hear it. I'm sure you are a big help to your mom and dad! Thanks for sharing with us! Mandy Paris

    ReplyDelete